I Push Buttons

Whether I'm coding, writing, playing games, or pissing people off, it all boils down to pushing buttons.

March 28, 2009

March Madness: Day #6

The end of round three was not so great for me. My south bracket is completely destroyed. Syracuse didn't come close to getting the win I hoped they would, and UNC completely obliterated Gonzaga. Ouch. I have no teams in the south anymore, but it would be best for me if Oklahoma took out UNC, and I think that is about 50% likely to happen. That game should be really close tomorrow.

My Midwest bracket is in great shape. Louisville completely embarrassed Arizona, and Michigan State pulled it out against Kansas. The Kansas/MSU game was intense, and I enjoyed watching that one. I'm glad MSU was able to pull it out in the end. Gotta love those free throws!

I still have a shot of winning this thing in my group. Right now I'm one game behind. If UNC loses to Oklahoma, that will be a huge boost for me, since it will break everyone else's south bracket. Connecticut beating Missouri would also help. Most people had Memphis going to the final four in the west bracket (including me), but one person had Missouri. Pittsburgh has to win for me tonight so they can fight their way to the championship, and Michigan State needs to win tomorrow. The final four is as far as I need them to get, but it wouldn't hurt if they made the championship game either. We'll see how it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home