I Push Buttons

Whether I'm coding, writing, playing games, or pissing people off, it all boils down to pushing buttons.

March 21, 2009

March Madness: Day #2

Round 1 is now over. Yesterday did not fare nearly as well as Thursday for me. I had seven misses. That's disgusting. Luckily, again, only one of those I had going on to round three (Utah), so it's not devastating. I'm currently second in my group, only one game behind the leader. There's more than enough time for me to take the lead, provided the rest of these teams behave and do what they're supposed to do.

Wake Forest... Guys... What happened? I mean, it wasn't even close. 84-69 loss to Cleveland State?! If someone has a perfect bracket at this point it's someone who doesn't know what they're doing (ie, dumb luck). There's just no other explanation.

Tennessee should have beaten Oklahoma State for the same reason Butler should have beaten LSU. Bah. And they were so close.

I'm surprised Florida State got knocked out so early. If anyone should have been a Cinderella pick, it was them. I was worried they were going to go deeper than the round two I had them set at; at least I don't have to worry about that anymore.

The Ohio State/Siena game was as close as I thought it would be (74-72), and I just lost the coin flip on that one. Whoever won that game was going to get destroyed by Louisville in round two anyway, so that one didn't bother me too much.

My other two misses were USC beating Boston College and Dayton beating West Virginia. At least the West bracket is still behaving itself. I'm still perfect there. Amazingly enough, I only have three correct picks in the Midwest bracket, but I have all three of those going to the Sweet 16, so it's not completely screwed up! Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home