I Push Buttons

Whether I'm coding, writing, playing games, or pissing people off, it all boils down to pushing buttons.

February 20, 2009

This Needs To Happen

While doing my daily Bible reading (I'm following a blueprint which will get me through the entire Bible in a year), my mind conceived of one of the most awesome ideas ever. I can only hope that someone, somewhere with the powers to make this happen will become aware of this intellectual gem and bring it to fruition. What's this epic idea, you ask?

The Book of Proverbs: As Read by David Caruso

I can just see it now.

"A truthful witness does not deceive, but a false witness..."

[Caruso puts on sunglasses]

"...pours out lies."

[Insert Pete Townsend wailing at the beginning of Won't Get Fooled Again]

If this all seems way out of left field to you, then you must not be familiar with David Caruso's work on CSI: Miami. In that case, I refer you to the video of Caruso's cheesy one-liners.

2 Comments:

At February 23, 2009 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Eric said...

I like it! Plus, all the ultra conservatives would probably hate it and cause just enough commotion over the whole thing to give you free advertising!

 
At February 23, 2009 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

The entire book of Proverbs is basically nothing but one-liners. I think that not only would this be entertaining in general, it could serve as a gateway to get the younger generation interested in the Bible. There's no reason the Bible can't be fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home