I Push Buttons

Whether I'm coding, writing, playing games, or pissing people off, it all boils down to pushing buttons.

February 05, 2009

Maybe You Shouldn't Be Driving...

This is insane. Apparently there is some lady in South Korea that has failed the written driver's exam 771 times. The passing score is a 60, and she's gotten as high as 50. Now, it seems to me, that were this woman to pass this test with a 60 at some point, that this country should be scared to death of putting her on the road. There is obviously something wrong here, like a learning disability or memory loss.

Of course, the whole process is screwed up in the first place. I don't think it should be possible to take the test 771 times. There should at least be some sort of annual limit. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking 25 attempts, twice per month and a free bonus test on your birthday. If you don't pass in five years, you're done. It's public transportation for you, lady! Letting someone take the test this many times is like allowing unauthorized users to guess passwords to your website as many times as they want. Eventually, they will get it right, and nothing good will come of it. Seriously, South Korea, if you know what's good for you, you'll keep this lady on the bus.

You have been warned.

--

I got up at 8AM again today. I even woke up before the alarm clock went off! I did a more intense half hour workout this morning since I unlocked some new exercises on the Wii Fit. I'm going to the gym this afternoon and plan on biking for 45 minutes or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home