I Push Buttons

Whether I'm coding, writing, playing games, or pissing people off, it all boils down to pushing buttons.

February 04, 2009

I Hate Politicians

Can someone tell me why Geithner and Daschle are not in jail? Oh, that's right, they have the money to buy themselves out of it. They have this money because they didn't give it to the government like they were supposed to. I can understand a couple of errors here and there on your taxes. I can be reasonable and see how Nancy Killefer could have missed the $946 in taxes on unemployment compensation for hired help. But $34,000? $128,000? That not a bookkeeping mistake. Daschle owed more in taxes than most people make in a year. Pleading ignorance is no excuse; especially when everyone is pretty certain he was not ignorant of what he was doing. I hate politicians.

--

I successfully got up at 8AM this morning and did my morning workout. I took C's advice and did exercises on the Wii Fit. I didn't do my afternoon workout because my triceps are killing me from lifting yesterday. It's been a while since I lifted regularly, so I'll have to wait for my muscles to get used to it again before I start doing it regularly.

--

A cat just jumped on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home