I Push Buttons

Whether I'm coding, writing, playing games, or pissing people off, it all boils down to pushing buttons.

February 11, 2009

Getting Better

I know I promised that I would update yesterday with my new weight after a week, but as many of you already know, I came down with the flu on Saturday and haven't left the house for four days. As miserable as that was, it did have the added benefit of helping me lose some weight, and my home scale says that I'm now 204 lbs. If that's accurate, I think that once I'm back on my regular exercise schedule I could be under 200 lbs by sometime in March. I can't even remember the last time I was under 200 lbs, so that will be a milestone in and of itself.

FYI, I'm aware a lot of you are following me on Facebook, but these notes all originate from my blog at http://ipushbuttons.blogspot.com. So, if you care to follow me there, you're more than welcome to. You know, just in case you like my pointless drivel better than other people's pointless drivel and want to make sure you don't miss a single word.

1 Comments:

At February 12, 2009 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Eric said...

Carly and I have recently started using www.thedailyplate.com (and/or www.livestrong.com) to track our exercise and diets. It's pretty cool because you can set a target weight and date, and it tells you exactly how to get there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home