I Push Buttons

Whether I'm coding, writing, playing games, or pissing people off, it all boils down to pushing buttons.

June 23, 2008

These Guys Are Brilliant

So we went out to dinner at Morton's last night for our anniversary dinner. We'd eaten at Morton's once before, and we'd even ordered the hashed brown potato before. But last night was the first night I witnessed the most brilliant culinary invention I've ever seen: the bacon tin. Yes, the waiter brought to our table a tin full of crumbled up pieces of bacon. He asked us if we wanted some on our hash brown. I asked him if he would marry me. Then Courtney punched me in the face, tried to stab the waiter with a steak knife, and got us thrown out. We are now banned from all Morton's.

This is all true. /Eddie Izzard

Ok, so we didn't get thrown out, and no one was assaulted. But the bacon tin is real. All restaurants should take notice of this. This thing needs to be on every single table, as in required. There will be salt and pepper and a bacon tin. When we eventually get a house, I plan on having a fun room. This fun room will have a bar. This bar will not have beer nuts. It will have a bacon tin. If you have a problem with that, you and I are no longer friends.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 24, 2008 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Ryan said...

When I finished this post, my brain automatically said "IT'S BACON!!" from those Beggin' Strips commercials.

 
At June 24, 2008 at 8:53 PM , Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

I deem this an appropriate response.

 
At June 25, 2008 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

Gross.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home