I Push Buttons

Whether I'm coding, writing, playing games, or pissing people off, it all boils down to pushing buttons.

June 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is Courtney and I's (me and Courtney's? English sucks) fifth anniversary. That's all the fingers on one hand people. We celebrated by giving each other a high five. And presents. And we're going out to dinner at Morton's tonight. Courtney bought me Coldplay's newest CD, "Viva la Vida," which is just plain awesome. I've been fans of these guys for a long time, and they just keep getting better. I could listen to the title track all day, I'm pretty sure. This CD will no doubt encompass the entirety of my iPod listening for the foreseeable future.

She also got me the V for Vendetta DVD and graphic novel. I've seen the movie, and I love it. I can't wait to read the graphic novel, but it's going to be a while. I still have to finish Blue Mars before the beach trip next month, and I'm bringing Watchmen (another graphic novel) to read on the trip itself. My reading list is ridiculously long. We're talking a year's backlog here, at least.

The last thing she got me was a neck pillow for me to take on trips. This is because during our trip to Birmingham on the train, I stole hers multiple times. She claims this will prevent further thefts, but I'm not convinced. I need something to lean on too; those arm rests are hard!

It seems like just yesterday that we got married. It's hard to believe it's been five years already. I guess that's a good thing, as I've enjoyed pretty much every minute of it. I love you Courtney! I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 22, 2008 at 11:02 PM , Blogger Courtney said...

I believe the correct usage is "Courtney's and my anniversary."

Mwa!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home